Wednesday 15 June 2011

Lessons to Failure

Dear Lord, are you trying to tell me something?
For..

Failure does not mean I'm a failure;
It means I have not yet succeeded.

Failure does not mean I have accomplished nothing;
It means I have learned something.

Failure does not mean I have been a fool;
It means I had enough faith to experiment with.

Failure does not mean I am disgraced;
It means I dared to try.

Failure does not mean I do not have it;
It means I have something to do but in a different way.

Failure does not mean I am inferior;
It means I am not perfect.

Failure does not mean I have wasted my life;
It means I have a chance to start all over.

Failure does not mean that I should give up;
It means I should try harder.

Failure does not mean that I can never make it;
It means that I need more practice.

Failure does not mean that I am bad in that;
It means I need to change my ways of doing.

1 comment:

  1. i blog this in my head everytime i argue with my folks! :)

    ReplyDelete